Parish Christmas Bazaar Raffle Prizes 2nd Dec 2018:
PARISH CHRISTMAS BAZAAR:
Come and join us again this year, at the St. Simon & St. Jude R.C. Annual Parish Christmas Bazaar. Dates and the raffle prizes are detailed below:
- Sunday 2nd December 2018 from 12 noon.
- There are five wonderful prizes on offer at the Christmas Bazaar Grand Raffle.
A chance to win one of the five fabulous prizes can be yours by purchasing a Raffle Ticket from Jaime, these will be on sale after all our weekend masses. Look out for Jamie he will be located in the church foyer!
The ticket price is £10.00 per raffle and parishioners can purchase as many tickets as they wish.
The raffle will be drawn on December 2nd 2018, at the Christmas Bazaar.
- Cash, credit and debit card payments will be accepted by Jamie too.
- Please note that raffle tickets for the Christmas Bazaar can only be issued once payment has been received.
- Raffle tickets will not be issued in advance, to parishioners wishing to make payment the following week, as this has become impossible to track, therefore, those selling raffle tickets to parishioners can only issue tickets that have been purchased on the day.
Good luck to all who purchase a ticket or tickets!
NOW HERE ARE THE GRAND RAFFLE TICKET PRIZES!
Experience - Family
ticket (x2 adults and x3 children) to Kidzania - An indoor city, run by
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London.
- Two tickets
to see either, Lion King, Wicked, Dreamgirls, 9 to 5, Chicago,
The Woman in Black.
London's West End is the best place to see a hit show
and you and a guest can choose and see amazing shows like Lion King,
Wicked, Dreamgirls, 9 to 5, Chicago, The Woman in Black. Whatever show you
and your guest decide to see the experience will be memorable.
- Two tickets to Paris via Eurostar - You and your guest will be travelling from London to Paris via Eurostar in style and comfort in just 2 hours 16 minutes.
Whether you're enjoying a romantic getaway with your significant other or a cultural retreat with best friends, a city break in Paris caters to one and all. Some of the world's most iconic attractions are housed in Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and Musée du Louvre. Wander the grand boulevards, stopping off for a hearty lunch at a cosy bistro. Nicknamed the 'City of Light' Paris is an elegant and time-honoured city with rich cultural history, art, luxury fashion, fine dining and classic spirit.
- Dinner for two at an Ivy Collection Restaurant
The Ivy Collection restaurants are known for their
excellent cuisine, great service, vibrant surroundings, and
delivery of memorable dining experiences for which The Ivy
is loved and revered. A fabulous fine dining experience awaits you
and your guest.
will be selling raffle tickets after 10.30 am Mass on Sundays.
credit and debit card payments will be accepted by Jamie.
- Please note that raffle tickets for the
Christmas Bazaar can only be issued once payment has been received.
tickets will not be issued in advance, to parishioners wishing to make payment the
following week, as this has become impossible to track, therefore, those selling
raffle tickets to parishioners can only issue tickets
that have been purchased on the day.
- Tickets are £10.00 a raffle.
- Raffles will be drawn on 2nd Dec 2018 at the Christmas bazaar
- Thank you for the support and good luck to all purchasing tickets!
While you are visiting this website and page please take the time to visit the 'JustGiving' site and page as set up by Jamie, see below, thank you;
Please Click Here
Read Jamie's story HERE on his JustGiving web page. Jamie is raising money to help R.C. Diocese of Southwark.
Once again, thank you all for your generous support and good luck to everyone who purchases a raffle ticket!
Copyright © 2008 - 2018, St Simon + St Jude. All rights reserved.
R.C. Archdiocese of Southwark CIO Registered Incorporated Charity No. 1173050